Frequently asked questions about Grandefield

Who is our management company - EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC?

EnProVera Property Advisors is a full service independently owned Homeowners Association Management Company. Our name is derived from the combination of three words, Engender, Prodigious, and Veracious. With over eight years in the Homeowners Association Management industry, we strive to produce and provide exceptional and credible services to all our communities.

Thank you for choosing EnProVera!

“Our Knowledge, Your Future”


JoAnna Likar -
Katie LaMantia -

EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC
150 E. Bloomingdale Avenue Suite 180
Brandon, FL 33511

How often can I water my lawn?

Lawn watering is limited to twice-per-week schedule for potable (drinking water) and other water resources, regardless of the source such as wells, surface water etc. Watering times are midnight to 10 a.m., or 4 p.m. to midnight. Hand watering or micro-irrigation of landscape other than actual lawn areas are allowed at any time. Locations without a discernible address are areas such as rights-of-way and other common areas inside a subdivision are included in the restrictions. Using Reclaimed Water Only – Irrigation Schedule Watering Hours: midnight to 10 a.m. or 4 p.m. to midnight If Your Address is Watering Days Even Address Thursday and or Sunday Odd Address Wednesday and or Saturday *Common Areas Tuesday and or Friday

Who do I contact when a street light is out at night or on during the day?

Tampa Electric - (Teco) is who you contact. Thank you for reporting streetlights or area lights that are out or malfunctioning. Please submit the completed form, including your name and telephone number, so we can contact you if more information is needed. If you're reporting a hazardous condition, call Tampa Electric at (813) 223-0800 (Hillsborough County), 863-299-0800 (Polk County), or 888-223-0800 (all other counties and out-of-state).

Residential Collection Services Trash cans must be out if sight behind wall or in garage when not at curbside. Trash cans will be pulled of curbside on same day as pick-up. Pickup Days:
Hauler: FCC
Household: Tuesday
All residential curbside collection occurs Monday-Friday between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Curbside tips for successful pick-up in all service areas: All household waste, recyclable materials and routine yard waste should be placed curbside either the night before or by 6 a.m. on your collection day - Roll cart, bundles, yard waste and bulk waste must be within three feet of the curb or edge of the street - Roll cart, bundles, yard waste and bulk waste must be at least three feet from other fixed objects Holiday Collection Schedule: Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4, 2018) Labor Day (Monday, September 3, 2018) Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22, 2018) Christmas Day (Tuesday, December 25, 2018)

How do I get a new gate clicker for front entrance?

To receive a Gate Clicker for our front entrance - please contact our management company EnProVera and they will order you as many as you need. Each Clicker is $42 dollars Katie LaMantia -
EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC
150 E. Bloomingdale Avenue Suite 180 Brandon, FL 33511

Where should I put branches and lawn debrise?

Any branches or large yard debris that will not fit in garbage bags should be put out front of your residence. The current contractor who picks up lawn debris and branches will not pick up items placed in an empty lot.

How do I submit a change to the outside of my house to the Design Review Committee (DRC)?

If you are looking to make any changes to the outside of your home like putting in a pool or installing a fence , you must submit a request for approval from the Design Review Committee (DRC). Step 1 - Print out and fill out the GonPC - Application for Exterior Change form under Deed Restrictions \ Governing Documents. Please include all supporting documents. Step 2 - Submit the form to EnProVera - our management company. They will forward to the DRC. JoAnna Likar - Katie LaMantia - Step 3 - Within 30 days you will receive a form approving or denying your request. If denied - you can re-submit with changes.

Can I pay my Grandefield HOA dues online on EnProVera's Portal?

There is a link on the top right to EnProVera's Portal to pay your HOA dues online. If you do not already have an account - request one and an account will be set-up within 48 hours. Then you can pay online or by electronic check. If you want to mail in your payment: EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC
150 E. Bloomingdale Avenue Suite 180
Brandon, FL 33511

What time can a contractor work in the niehborhood?

No contractor or subcontractor or any employee, shall be permitted to start work within Grandefield except between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday through Saturday. Hours outside of those listed above are available with the approval by the Design Review Committee (DRC).

How can I keep the gate open for an open house or event at my house?

Please contact our management company EnProVera and they will reach out to the gate company to program the gate to stay open for your event. Katie LaMantia -
EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC
150 E. Bloomingdale Avenue Suite 180 Brandon, FL 33511

How do I order or replace a mailbox approved by the HOA?

The mailboxes can be ordered from Creative Mailbox (813) 818-7100. The builder can order and install the mailbox.

Property Managed by EnProVera Property Advisors, LLC

Share your thoughts!


​Email :


© 2020 Grandefield on Poley Creek