top of page

Water Main Break - Fixed

Updated: Feb 17, 2019

Polk County Utilities is working on a water main break across the street at the entrance of Poley Creek. Any updates or instructions will be posted on or call (863) 298-4100.

Recent Posts

See All

The Grandefield HOA Board of Directors will be having their next meeting on March 2, 2021 at 6:30 pm at the Sun-N-Fun Pavilion.

bottom of page